KP-IPX6K waterproofing testing machine
I. Overview of functions:
1. the equipment conforms to the IP waterproof standard of the
electrical components of ISO20653,DIN40050-9 road vehicles. The
main purpose is to test the IPX6K waterproofing of the electrical
components of road vehicles, to simulate the natural environment or
to design the waterproof test equipment designed by human high
pressure car washing. Adopt vertical multimodal centrifugal high
pressure pump constant current water supply.
2. equipment adopts PLC program control, touch screen operation,
simple and convenient to use; flow pressure control adopts
frequency conversion control, user sets on touch screen to realize
constant current and constant voltage water supply; test cycle of
power and power failure can also be set by user. Sample speed can
be set by user and controlled by PLC.
3. the equipment adopts an open structure, the overall structure is
composed of sprinkler head, nozzle support, rotatable sample table,
water supply control and operation control system.
- Technical parameters:
- Applicable to product IPX6K testing.
- nozzle aperture :ф6.3mm.
- Spray head material: stainless steel material.
- Flow rate :75 L/min.
- Spray pressure :1000 KPa/min.
- Test time: at least 3 minutes, user set time.
- nozzle distance from shell :2.5-3 m( tester control).
- Flow pressure control: frequency conversion control, touch screen
- Spray head support: fixed nozzle, movable and convenient to spray
water on sample.
III. Rotatable sample tables
1. table diameter :Φ620mm;
2. sample table speed :1 r/min;
3. test rotation angle: every 5 minutes rotation 90º,360º positive
and negative rotation (to prevent sample power cord winding) can be
4. sample table type: stainless steel mesh structure, conducive to
spray water to the bottom of the sample;Maximum weight of 5.
specimen :50 kg;
6. rotation drive: stepper motor + reducer.
IV. Water supply and control systems
1. Controller: PLC. Mitsubishi
2. man-machine interface: Weilun Tong 7 inch, color touch screen.
3. pump: stainless steel multistage centrifugal vertical pump water
4. water level of water tank: use electronic float water level
switch to control high and low water level to prevent overflow and
5. storage tank volume: L;300
6. water supply line: adopt PPR pipe and high pressure hose;
7. flow control: when setting constant current water supply, PLC
automatic tracking, automatic frequency conversion constant current
8. use turbine flow sensor to control flow;
9. sample power supply waterproof socket;
10. Equipment power: AC380V 50HZ 5KW;
11. Protection function: leakage protection, overload protection,
short circuit protection, phase protection.
Ingress Protection (IP) Testing
Performance Testing against Water and Dust Ingress
Ingress Protection (IP) testing to IEC standard 60529, NEMA 250 testing, and UL 50E testing. Both UL testing and IP testing are typically
performed on enclosures to determine the level of protection they
provide against water, dust, ice, etc.
Ingress Protection (IP) Testing
IP testing rates and classifies the degree of protection the
product provides against the intrusion of solid objects (i.e., body
parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water
in the electrical enclosure or casing. The numbers (characteristic
numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions outlined in the
tables below. If there is no protection rating with regard to one
of the criteria, the digit is replaced with the letter X.
IP measures how well a device is protected from both solid objects
and liquids. For example, for IP57 and IP67, the first digit tells
us how well the product is protected from solids. The second digit
is about how resistant the product is to water.
IP Rating Chart
|Dust (First Number)||Moisture (Second Number)|
|IP 0x – No Protection|
IP 1x – Objects ≥ 50mm
IP 2x – Objects ≥ 12mm
IP 3x – Objects ≥ 2.5mm
IP 4x – Objects ≥ 1mm
IP 5x – Dust Protected
IP 6x – Dust Tight
|IP x0 – No Protection|
IP x1 – Vertically Dripping Water
IP x2 – 15 Degrees Tilt Dripping Water
IP x3 – Sprayed Water
IP x4 – Splashed Water
IP x5 – Water Jets
IP x6 – Powerful Water Jets
IP x7 – Effects of Immersion
IP x8 – Indefinite Immersion
IP x9 – High pressure, high temperature
IPX9K testing to ISO 20653 – Road vehicles – Degrees of protection
(IP code) – Protection of electrical equipment against foreign
objects, water and access
Interested in UL testing services? Check out our UL Standards and
UL Certification Process.
TAG:ingress protection test equipment,IP test equipment,iec60529
test equipment,iso20653 test equipment